Dr. Brian Machida, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Machida earned his medical degree at the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles, and then completed an Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery internship and residency at the Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center. He remained there for a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship. He is double board-certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Facial Plastic Surgery
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Board of Otolaryngology
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
American Academy of Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons
American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
American Medical Association
California Medical Association
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
America's Top Physicians
(Consumer Research Council 2005)
John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery (1990)
Volunteer, Medical Missions to
Mexico, Philippines, Guatemala
(1999, 2000, 2006)
Other Lifestyle Lift Inland Empire Center Doctors:.
|Fellowship||University of Southern California
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
|Residency||Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
|Internship||Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
|Medical School||University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Doctor of Medicine
|Undergraduate||University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
B.S. Summa cum laude
- "Revision Rhinoplasty: An Analysis of Aesthetic Deformity", presented at the 1990 Fall Meeting of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, San Diego, CA 1990
- "Chronic vs. Immediate Tissue Expansion", presented at the Fifth International Symposium of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Toronto, Canada, 1989.
- "A Comparison of Intraoperative Expansion, Chronic Tissue Expansion, and Load Cycling," presented at the Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Fifth National tissue Expansion Symposium on refined Applications for Head and Neck, Breast, and Aesthetic Surgery, Century City, CA, 1989.
- "Idiopathic Retropharyngeal Abscess in a Neonate," Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, San Antonio, Texas, 1986.
- Parkes ML, Kanodia R, Machida BK: Revision Rhinoplasty: An Analysis of Aesthetic Deformities. Archives of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Vol. 118 No 7, July 1992, pp. 695-701
- Machida BK, Shindo ML, and Sasaki GH, Rice DH, Chandrasoma P: Chronic vs. Immediate Tissue Expansion. Annals of Plastic Surgery, Vol. 26 No. 3, March 1991, pp. 227-232.
- Machida BK, Shindo ML, Sasaki GH, Rice DH, Chandrasoma P: Immediate vs. Chronic Tissue Expansion in FJ Stucker (ed.), Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Head and Neck: Proceeding of the Fifth International Symposium, BC Decker: Philadelphia, 1991, Ch. 40, pp. 211-214.
- Machida BK, Hawkins DB: Idiopathic Retropharyngeal Abscess in a Neonate. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Vol. 97 No. 4, October 1987, pp. 396-398.
- Feingold KR, Wiley MH, Searle GL, Machida BK, Siperstein MD: Sex Differences in Human Mevalonate Metabolism. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, Vol. 66, August 1980, pp. 361-366
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery Associate Clinical Professor
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles CA
- Gafield Medical Center, Monterey Park, CA
- Queen of the Valley, West Covina CA
I look great but they have no idea why!
I am very pleased with the results. Most of my friends who are not aware that I had the procedure, tell me I look great but they have no idea why! They think I lost a lot of weight! -Toni
Thanks to the gifted Dr. Machida
Thanks to the gifted Dr. Machida and the Lifestyle Lift staff, the person I now see in the mirror is a more true reflection of the person I have always felt I was, before the last couple years.... gratefully, Marshall Aiken
I never wanted to look in the mirror anymore. Now I do. Thank You So Much
I am so happy with the Results . I showed my husband the results of the before and after pictures. He couldn't stop saying WOW . He couldnt believe how great the results were . He said he never noticed that my eyes were that bad before the procedure but I did because I am The one That Had To look At Them everyday. I never Wanted To look in the mirror Anymore. Now I do. Thank You So Much It brings tears to my eyes As I Write This Because I am So Grateful. - Gloria, Gloria's Lifestyle Lift Review